About EcoWater of Kansas City
It all started modestly with a handful of employees back in 1981, when Ralph and Roni Moore acquired a small Lindsay Water dealership in Wichita, Kansas.
Today that business has grown into one of the largest EcoWater dealers in the United States employing nearly 40 water professionals.
As one of the leading full-service water treatment companies in the country, EcoWater Systems of Kansas is renowned for providing unmatched solutions for both municipal and well water customers in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri.
“We only have one mission: to be the most customer-oriented, highest-quality, value-driven water treatment company in our industry and make every customer’s experience pleasant enough where they will want to share their experience with others for the long-term growth of our business.”
Contact Us Today for Better Water!
Our Work Ethic
Our staff has earned the following licenses and certifications:
- Certified Water Specialists through the Water Quality Association (WQA) VI (highest level)
- WQA Certified Contractual Operator
- EcoWater Systems Certified Sales Representatives
- EcoWater Systems Certified Service Technicians
- PA DEP Certified Operators for Disinfection
- PA Home Improvement Contractor #PA015840
Our top-of-the-line products from EcoWater Systems have earned the following certifications:
- WQA Gold Seal
- NSF International
- UL Recognized Component Seal
- The EcoWater Advantage Warranty – The best warranty and assurance package in the industry